Saturday, February 5, 2011

Family & Maternity Pictures

We did some family pictures today.  It was an early morning for us in Washington Park in Denver.  Jason & I were up late due to baby pains and I had woke to puffy eyes and a face full of hives.  Oh well, we still had fun.  I love The Kid's skate pictures!  the only one missing from the family pics is Mega. 

Today we also bought the baby's crib but it didn't fit in my car...so back to the store tomorrow for Jason : )
Third Trimester is here and is here with a vengeance.  I can't seem to get enough sleep and my back is starting to hurt pretty bad.  All temporary and well worth it.

Tomorrow we will be joining some friends in an art project making valentine's day cards for those who are detained and the immigration detention center.  I think I will pull out my Pablo Neruda books for inspiration. 

Click on the link below to see a preview of some our family pictures.

Our Family...Growing

No comments:

Post a Comment