Thursday, February 17, 2011

sooo tired.

Someone asked why i haven't updated the blog.  Well, the truth is that i am so tired and physically drained.  we are at the end of the winter quarter and I'm starting to really feel the effects of pregnancy.  I have lots of work to finish up with Jefferson County which is just tedious and time consuming.  I also have several papers, projects and presentations to do in the next three weeks for school.  Oh, and I can't forget internship...organizing kids from several different states to go to camp in the summer is not an easy task.  Lots going on.  So, bottom line...I'm exhausted.  And I think it's time for me to admit it :)

On a positive note: we got the baby's room painted thanks to Angelo and our new friend Mario.  I don't know when I'll have time to work on decorating it.  I still haven't even put up any art or photos in our house since we moved in...so, don't know if the baby's room will be done in time.  oh well :)  He will still be welcomed in this home with loving arms and I'm sure that he won't care that there is no art on the walls yet. 
I'm also thankful for a professor and a co-worker who gave me some hand-me-downs...some really great stuff :)

I love going into the baby's room and looking at all the cute and tiny things that we've collected for him.  I can't wait to walk into that room and actually see him there in person.  Each day as my belly grows, so does this intense love.  I never imagined pregnancy to be so overwhelmingly amazing!  His daddy says sweet things to him often and I know his big brother is getting excited too. 

We can't wait to meet little Luciano.  His daily dance in my belly reminds me of how grateful I am to God for this gift. 

Now off to sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment