Sunday, January 16, 2011

Texas Family & Friends

We had our first baby shower today and it was amazing.  Thanks so much to my mom, sister-in-law Trini, my three nieces Brenda, Stacie, and Robyn, my cousin Vi and so many others who helped.  We has a wonderful party and it was so great to see family and friends (old and new).  Jason and I are so thankful for the prayers and love that we can count on from everyone even if they are far away.  I will post pictures from the party on shutterfly with a link as soon as I can.  To everyone who came, Thank You so much.
Also, it was wonderful to see old friends and to get baby advice.  I'm looking forward to seeing a few more friends before I leave and hopefully Jolynn and Lori's new babies too :)   This trip has been a wonderful reminder and celebration of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment