Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Big News

On Sept. 2, 2010, Jason & I found out that we were pregnant. 
Words cannot express our joy!  After such a long journey we feel blessed by God for this gift.  It truly is something surreal.  On Sept. 2, we told Angelo about his new sibling.  Sept. 3, we told Grandma & Grandpa Montoya.  Sept. 4, our siblings and Grandma & Grandpa Vitello found out.  At this point, the baby is only 6 weeks old!  I was able to see the baby's heartbeat on the monitor in the doctor's office.  So amazing.
Both sets of grandparents said prayers giving thanks to God for our little creation. 
I decided to create this informal blog so that family and close friends can stay updated if they chose to.  While I love Facebook, Jason & I love our privacy.  To those of you who know my personal journey with cancer and treatments, you can imagine our pleasant surprise.  We are praying for a healthy baby and a healthy pregnancy.  Everything looks good right now.  I underwent lots of tests and should be getting the results next week.  I'm having "night sickness", headaches, and feel so tired all the time.  They say this is all normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment