Saturday, October 2, 2010

Almost done with Trimester one!

Just a general update: Pregnancy is going well but still experiencing morning (noon & night) sickness.  I have notified the school because of concerns about coverage and that I am due to give birth so close to the final few classes of the year.  My professors who know have been super supportive.  For now, I am working part time, attending my internship for 16 hours a week, and taking 5 graduate classes.  I feel very busy but try to squeeze in a nap here and there.  I am getting ready to spill the beans though I have an idea that more people know that I think...wonder who snitched?  The reason for my secrecy is just because Jason & I wanted to get through the first trimester before making our announcement.  It is said that most miscarriages happen within that time period...so...we just wanted to feel that we were in the safe zone.  Almost there.  Once we make the official announcement, then we will start to think about buying baby items. 
On another note:  Auntie Jennifer (Jason's sister) will be coming to Denver for work and will be bringing our nephew Tristan for a visit.  Jason's parents will also be visiting for awhile so the help with housework and cooking will be a welcomed treat! 
One more thing:  We have been getting high school recruitment letters in the mail for Angelo.  This is a weird and new thing for us.  Denver Public Schools have a choice program so we need to start looking into high schools for him.  This is a cool idea for competition between schools but definitely a chore for us to do the research.  Wish us luck in the search.

No comments:

Post a Comment